The general misconception with SMS marketing is that it is costly and inconvenient. Actually, SMS marketing are far cheaper than traditional advertising methods. Here are some of the effective SMS marketing ideas for hair salons.
How can Hair & Beauty Salons Use the Online SMS Service for Business?
1. Appointment Reminders. Send appointment reminders and confirmations via SMS to reduce the number of no-shows. This can save both you and your client time and money. You can send the message the day before the appointment.
2. Targeted Messages. Send targeted SMS to clients by notifying relevant promotions related to their unique interests and their preferences.
3. Fill Empty Slots. By analyzing customers’ appointment history, you can send messages offering them rewards for booking during your slow times.
4. Tips and Advice. You can increase your salon’s reputation by sending messages on beauty and on how they can solve chronic problems particular to that customer, such as dry or oily skin, split ends or an oily scalp or other issues.
5. Offer Promotions to Grow Your Customer List. You can also ask newly opted-in customers to share the text with friends to get a discount.
6. Mobile Surveys. Sending a mobile survey or feedback request via SMS short link and get instant feedback from clients.
7. Offer mobile tickets and vouchers. Reward loyal customers with tickets and vouchers. You can offer rewards every few visits to encourage clients to return in the future.
You can increase your salon’s reputation by sending messages on beauty and on how they can solve chronic problems particular to that customer, such as dry or oily skin, split ends or an oily scalp or other issues.